I have Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and College Mail.. Any way to check all at once/easily?

rocket1406

In Runtime
I have Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and College Mail... Any way to check all at once/easily?

I don't want to download a messenger service for gmail AND yahoo. I already run AIM and MSN messenger.

I think that only my college mail has a free pop3 server to use in Outlook.

Please help!

Well with gmail I use the gmail notifier, it's a nice small program that connects to ur gmail account and then informs u when u have unread email.

If you use Trillian, (for Yahoo, MSN, and AOL Instant Messengers combined) does it stilll tell you if you got e-mail like the standalones do?

It might be difficult to set up and configure, but use mozilla's thunderbird and get the pop and smtp addresses from all the email servers and just set up one big account...

or..you can tell those email accounts to forward it to one account. Dont know how to do it with those though.

There's a Gmail Notifier.

Is there anything like that for Yahoo Mail and Hotmail?

or is there any way to forward all Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Hotmail account to one of these accounts (without the other 2 getting banned for inactivity)?

rocket1406 said:
There's a Gmail Notifier.

Is there anything like that for Yahoo Mail and Hotmail?

or is there any way to forward all Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Hotmail account to one of these accounts (without the other 2 getting banned for inactivity)?

well since u use msn messenger u can see ur hotmail inbox from it.

You could use Mozilla Mail or Mozilla Thunderbird for you mail. For hotmail, you need to use the site or MSN messenger in oorder to view your new messages.

Back
Top Bottom