Offer that will interest you all!!

Why could the guy not post a picture to his computer, I know it's not his exact computer, but people would like to see what they are buying. That was totally harsh, and there was no point to it.

he deleted the link in my first post in this tread that showed the computer off the HP site. He called it advertising so he deleted it. it aint a big deal cause now i got actual pictures up

Its the principal, he like doesnt understand what he is doing. That was a reference site.

Maurice, you have gone loco.

Mikey said:
i just didnt understand what u meant in your first post in this thread about no advertising via website
A member for over a year, & you still don't know it's an offence ?? :confused:

That is NOT an offence! He was NOT advertiseing! He was trying to show what the computer looked like and the specs. He was not saying "Buy from here" He wants people to buy it from him not the site.

It is NOT and an offence

ArrizX said:
Its the principal, he like doesnt understand what he is doing. That was a reference site.

Maurice, you have gone loco.
Tut! I have asked David for an an adjudication on the legality of his thread, if I was wrong, I shall apologise here on this open forum, be asssured, I am not rising to the bait, regarding your continued rudeness, [S was right]

i really don't understand why the link was taken away eather, it's the same thing as me posting a link 2 newegg of a case i am selling or something....

Back
Top Bottom