Cant Even Boot

Ummm silly question, but I guess one could confuse it if they were new to the 939 boards... Do you have both of the power things plugged in? The regular wide 20/24 pin connector and the 4 pin square one?

yup i have ruled out my monitor could be at fault i plugged in my computer to a different monitor and still same thing and i was using my monitor right before i took apart my computer to put the new stuff in it. Yeah i have both power things plugged in my pc that i took apart had a socket 939 board so um kind of used to it now. I switched power supplies also still no luck. Hmmm gonna pop my video card in another pc later on.

Hey Great news i put my video card in another computer and it works, but the problem is i still dont see anything on my computer.... So now we trying to figure out if its either my motherboard or my the dvi to vga adaptor peice because my friend had a dvi monitor and didnt use vga cable. But i dont think its the motherboard because my video card fan and heatsink fans spin and stuff but well we will see.

Ok now bad news its not the video card, Ram, Power supply or my monitor it is definitly the motherboard as i have ruled out everything else by putting it in another computer. I am going to just send the motherboard back if i cant think of anything else soon. Any further suggestions as to why this is not working out please post them. Thanks

see i told you :p
I have no clue but i;v had a dead mobo. and It makes everything hell. Because it still Sup'd Power to everything on it.

well good luck trying that or the RMA u do with ur mobo. i had 2 return mine because of temps eventually but it doesn't make the computer unusable

Back
Top Bottom