Voting

Why do you post this a second time?!!?

One thread is enough, but a second in the staff lounge? Give it some time to get a reply.

Crabby... said:
Because Brook is a mod and it is unavoidable! Mods have to make 2 of everything duh :p

Atleast according to Brookfield... :rolleyes:

Stop picking on him, jeese. He's just asking for some help. Enough with the sarcasm as well. :rolleyes:

What are you talking about?

Everytime someone posts something, he has to critisise it, and he can be sarcastic to other members, but because he's a mod he doesn't have to put up with it cus he has a ban button.

Badger, enough protecting him. I respect you and all, but your not around enough to know how long this has been going on. Its a CF deal, and techincly your CV and RG. Your welcome here anytime, but all I well.. [we] ask here is that you dont interfere in this.

Maurice brought this all on himself.

ArrizX said:
Badger, enough protecting him. I respect you and all, but your not around enough to know how long this has been going on. Its a CF deal, and techincly your CV and RG. Your welcome here anytime, but all I well.. [we] ask here is that you dont interfere in this.

Maurice brought this all on himself.
Self-opinionated as usual, that certain person is right, er, did you get my email, by the way?, oh good. :D

Let me see, who was it that put your name forward for mod?,...oh yes I remember now!!

Self-opinionated as usual, that certain person is right, er, did you get my email, by the way?, oh good.

Let me see, who was it that put your name forward for mod?,...oh yes I remember now!!

I love your responses to all your flames. There so funny to look at, everyone can tell when you got nothin.

Back
Top Bottom