You can't drive this well....

Oh dude, mine's not a coupe. It's a sedan as well... I need the space... yeah, i agree. Coupe = too small for my taste. Yeah, the maxima is nice too. Almost the same car... almost... lol...

Yeah, Infiniti and Nissan are ownd by each other, so they're are tons of similarities...Im only 16, so a g35 is a bit to much you know..So parents are gonna get me a maxima..

ahaha yeah, hopefully I dont mess my chances up..So far its all good, should get it in a few months, cant wait..be racing on i95 all day long

I dont go over 120, well I never have , if the road is wide open, I think i would push it...Max goes 160, but im sure fuel injections cuts off at 140..you know..man when I was one in the g35cpupe with my friend, some ass thought h he was cool cutting us up with, get a load of thsi, a Celica ahah....He burned him so easily :rolleyes:

hell yeah, goign 120 with traffic is scary, but I tihnk if the road was open, 130 wouldnt be to scary.

That sucks, here in philly, there are some random roads, that you can speed on...How much hp is the g35 sedan?

Back
Top Bottom