What Email client do you use?

umdjb

Beta member
I am just trying to get a feel for what type of email and calendar clients that people are using or feel are the best out there for PC. I used Apples Mail and iCal and must say that it was great. But now that I switched back to the PC I cannot seem to find anything as close.

Can anyone help me out and make some suggestions about which clients are worthwhile?

Thanks!

personally, i use gmail. I havent used Apples Mail or iCal, so i cant compare. If you havent already, give gmail a try.

I also have a gmail account. But can anyone recommend a nice email client that integrates a calendar and contacts as well as having a nice interface and image display capabilities? I am looking for an email client and not a web accessed email.

thanks!

outlook is what a lot of people use. Personally, i dont like it much. But you can give it a try.

I'm fond of Outlook. I absolutely have to have my stuff organized (my room is considerably cleaner than the rest of our house :p), especially on my computer. So, Outlook suits me well.

Back
Top Bottom