lhuser got a avi?!?!?!

Meh, felt like it. Not sure if I am to keep it. But yeah. I plan ongoing with Suse when I will backup ALL the files (Windows folder, Program Files folder) Onto a DVD. If I hate it, I can revert back to Windows with the Preinstallation Environement.

But, back to topic, yeah. I felt like doing so.

wow thats cool i guess?
party0014.gif
rofl it's almost like you should be congradulated(sp :p) or something. i tried SuSe 9 on my computer and the video was screwed ^ :(

Jordan, it is just an avatar :p
Don't know if it will stick.

MooseMan said:
wow thats cool i guess?
party0014.gif
rofl it's almost like you should be congradulated(sp :p) or something. i tried SuSe 9 on my computer and the video was screwed ^ :(
What do you mean screwed? Blank?

lhuser said:
Jordan, it is just an avatar :p
Don't know if it will stick.

What do you mean screwed? Blank?
no the colors were very off and jagged, unreadable. and the resolution was like 320X something....

lhuser said:
Meh, felt like it. Not sure if I am to keep it. But yeah. I plan ongoing with Suse when I will backup ALL the files (Windows folder, Program Files folder) Onto a DVD. If I hate it, I can revert back to Windows with the Preinstallation Environement.

But, back to topic, yeah. I felt like doing so.
Mmmmmm, c-o-o-o-o-l, looks like a lime flavored candy, *shudder* deee-licious in our 30c heatwave over here!
gum.gif

wow, lhuser I just noticed your signature... That's really cool!
Thanks! I made it myself, just to try it on.

It looks good LH, suits your big reputation bar:)
It ain't that big. It is long, but not that long.

Mmmmmm, c-o-o-o-o-l, looks like a lime flavored candy, *shudder* deee-licious in our 30c heatwave over here!
Would you like to come here in our air conditioned house?
sunglasses2.gif

MooseMan said:
no the colors were very off and jagged, unreadable. and the resolution was like 320X something....
That was fittable, but you could have gotten it higher.

Back
Top Bottom