Cant Even Boot

Yup but i will see what i can do about putting it in another computer i want it to be something damn simple so i dont have to send anything back ERRRRRR!!!!!! Im angry i got all excited for nothing :(

Its_me said:
Yup but i will see what i can do about putting it in another computer i want it to be something damn simple so i dont have to send anything back ERRRRRR!!!!!! Im angry i got all excited for nothing :(
aww don't feel bad. it happened 2 me 2 actually. when i first got my the heatsink wasn't mounted right and my computer wouldn't start, then after i fixed that it said it was overheating and i had that problem for a long time

hmm actually i am going to try that now my heatsink and take off my processor to see if all the pins went in correctly and are not bent or something.

you could try that. usually if the heatsink is on wrong it will beep a few times, but something on the screen will come ^, or thats for intel at least.

well i tried it and still no luck only thing i havent ruled out yet is the video card which i will be testing later on in a different pc.

yea, i really can't think of anything else off the top of my head that would do that. thats the only thing i like about onboard, which i have :D

hahaha i am going to take everything out of the pc to make sure nothing is grounding then put it all back together thats just about the last thing i could try before i check this video card :(

Well i took out everything put it back in and still i have no luck. Is a motherboard supposed to light up like have led's on it if it is i dont see any lights on it?? I was thinking a dead motherboard too but then if so my cpu fan would not spin and the video card fan not spin so i guess it couldnt be that. :(

Back
Top Bottom