An idea...

Sytheious

BSOD
What if Microsoft could connect all of their clients together? I mean, EVERYONE. From peopel playing XBOX 360 Live! to PC users to people using their cell phones. What if they could inter-connect every person together? Do you think it's possible?

I certainly think it is. The idea isn't farfetched and is a reality. XBOX 360 users only need a USB keyboard and they're good, and the games must support the software (MSN), cell phone users can simply sign into their MSN accounts and message, and PC users are already taken care of.

All it needs is MSN to be reworked (patched) and the software implented into the XBOX 360 Games and Cell Phones, and then you'd have inter-connection via nearly all forms of entertainment: Cell Phones, Gamers, PC users.

Pretty sweet idea huh?

MSN on a Xbox would be a good idea.And cell phones already have text messaging and aim.I dont get the "everyone connected" idea though.

I know for sure some smart phones have MSN built in that can access PC users MSN's.

I do not think that that is farfetched.

I am currently working on a project that involves that in an instant messaging system.

I would create a special server program.

If you are interested in participating in this project, feel free to contact me.

AIM: tetracomm

MSN: hexcom@hotmail.com

Yahoo!: paretovex

I would prefer to be contacted on MSN or AIM though.

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom