AIM Triton [Beta]

like i said, aim may just keep the saved convo's in a temp folder and delete em. check ur preferences and make sure it's enabled 2 save em.

i really wish they did make the fire sharing more compatible because i really like the tabbed im windows

Ok, i just switched back to AIM 5.9 even though its pratically impossible for me to use something that doesn't look cool..

But it doesn't save either, is there an option in preferences (f3) somewhere?

Im going to have to use it because its the only one which works in vista isnt it, or do the others because they wont for me.

i dont think it does my friend unless inside the im window itself you choose save.. then save it some where on your hardrive. Omg why not get Dead Aim? Its not current but it has the ability to save your im conversations right to the my documets folder.!
482881dc.jpg

natej315 said:
i dont think it does my friend unless inside the im window itself you choose save.. then save it some where on your hardrive. Omg why not get Dead Aim? Its not current but it has the ability to save your im conversations right to the my documets folder.!
482881dc.jpg
Yeah, it doesn't save conversations; so here I am using GAIM :p

Triton doesn't save conversations, but if you install this plug-in called JAMS that does various cool things, it will.
http://members.aol.com/juberti/jams/
After you install it, go into the Settings, hit plugins, and make sure EZLogger is enabled. To check logs, highlight a name on your buddy list then click Actions - Show IM Logs.

AIM Triton is still beta? Personally I don't like it. The UI is nice and all, but it uses WAY too many resources. I'm sticking with the good 'ol AIM Classic 5.9. :D

Meh, I don't use it anymore either. I just run the old AIM Classic too right now.

This thread was old too, freestyler105. :(

Back
Top Bottom