Spell Checker

I really like the simple reply that this site has without all of the crazy GUI and smilies and stuff. That makes it take forever to load.

Just go over your posts in MSWord; work's pretty well (although it is slower...)

K-pow, If there really cant be a spell checker built onto here, (which would be a nice feature) - just open up another google, and type the word, and see if it gives you any other suggestions. Or, use the define:*word here* feature, that's pretty good.

Brookfield said:
No there isn't.

No, there isant now, but it could be something David could add in.

joxley1990 said:
K-pow, If there really cant be a spell checker built onto here, (which would be a nice feature) - just open up another google, and type the word, and see if it gives you any other suggestions. Or, use the define:*word here* feature, that's pretty good.

No, there isant now, but it could be something David could add in.
i've seen spell check in a vBulletin forum before so i'm sure it can. KPow i have been thinking the same thing for awhile i just havn't said anything.

MooseMan said:
i've seen spell check in a vbullin forum before so i'm sure it can. KPow i have been thinking the same thing for awhile i just havn't said anything.
There's probably a modification for it, yeah, and btw, its spelled vBulletin :p

Jordan Pardy said:
There's probably a modification for it, yeah, and btw, its spelled vBulletin :p
yea i fixed it
ashamed0006.gif

Back
Top Bottom