iPod or Creative Zen?

drumthrasher said:
omg...the ipod will do more with some mods that take about 2 minutes to install. and the ipod can play WAV no matter what.
I don't care what it can do with mods, Thats like saying my modified Commodore beats your stock Falcon....

Besides the ZVM can be modded aswell.

And Kage:
Creatives firmware is awesome I'd like to see better. Also I need more than 14 hours aswell but then again some sacrifices have to be made.

What are you're thoughts on the ZVM's sound quality?
IMHO it's great but I'd like another 2 bands in the EQ :p

And, What are your opinions on the screen?
I think it is excellent and I like to point out to my friend how much better it looks than his 5GiPods. :D

SOUND:

Well the sound beats the Ipods, but it doesn't beat the iaudio player I had previously.

I need more than an EQ to get the most out of today's sound. Since I'm so into Media Player, having extra sound options that improve sound even more have become to be a sort of must for me.

The Bass Boost is sufficent, but even on the latest firmware, I have to have Smart Volume/EQ set on the high ranges and not the low, to stop it distorting.

With my old Iaudio player, they use Mach3Bass which sounds amazing! MP3's never sounded better.

But the Creative player is definitely a very clear defined sound.

SCREEN:

Yeah, I like the screen, but I wish the whole player was more scratch resistant.

OTHER THINGS:

I also wish like the Nintendo DS/lite, it came with a pen inside the case to reset it :p

MODDED?:

It can be modded?

Kage said:
I meant the Creative Zen Vision M, not the Ipod :p
Anything can be modded my good friend.
I'm sure countless groups are working on cracking through creatives Firmware.

Well when they do, I'll be there with the bucket and spade :D

EDIT: Where the heck did that come from...haha

Personally, eventhough everyone has one, I'd go with the iPod. I had a zen for a while, but the interface is painful to navigate, and it could never seem to read the id3 tags correctly. Also, when it fell from a height of 8 inches, something in the HD broke loose. Also, they're too big and bulky for my tastes.

spark-zero said:
Personally, eventhough everyone has one, I'd go with the iPod. I had a zen for a while, but the interface is painful to navigate, and it could never seem to read the id3 tags correctly. Also, when it fell from a height of 8 inches, something in the HD broke loose. Also, they're too big and bulky for my tastes.

Ahem my mates iPod broke falling from about a foot, Another friends iPod survived being dropped from the second story of our school.
Also my old Zen Touch Survived a huge fall also...

you don't need an iPod. They are a waste of your (parents') money. You don't need one, and you should be ashamed of yourself for being naive enough to think that you do. sorry i just had 2 say that, i h8 ipods and itunes, creative zen all the way 4 me

Back
Top Bottom