License

PCNoob said:
The written test for the permit is pretty much common sense.

Then the actual driving test is pretty easy too. Just be on the look out for stop signs, etc. Obey the speed limit and stuff.

I took the test and I got a 4.5/5 He said the only thing I need to work on is not to cut my turns so sharp.
Im scared if the make me park parallel cause im gonna borrow my aunts car casue it has insurance and its a little bigger than my car mine is a civic and its really little and easy to park but hers is a 97 camry little bigger buit ill have to practice like 2 days before with it when i do my diriving test.

Yea, parallel parking is pretty hard.

Line the back of the back seats with the bumper of the car your paralleling next to.

Turn the wheel all the way to the right.

When you're at a 45 degree angle, make two full rotations to the left with the steering wheel.

Then slowly back into the space.

Then you may need to put the car in drive and go forward to straighten the car out a bit.

PCNoob said:
Yea, parallel parking is pretty hard.

Line the back of the back seats with the bumper of the car your paralleling next to.

Turn the wheel all the way to the right.

When you're at a 45 degree angle, make two full rotations to the left with the steering wheel.

Then slowly back into the space.

Then you may need to put the car in drive and go forward to straighten the car out a bit.
Yeah i know how but ill have to get used to my aunts car cause her is bigger than mine lol but i havent mastered parallel yet very rare ocations when i have to park like that.

NeXuS said:
Yeah i know how but ill have to get used to my aunts car cause her is bigger than mine lol but i havent mastered parallel yet very rare ocations when i have to park like that.
heh heh... try parallel parking in this:

truck.jpg

i praticed parallel parking with that my first time! :eek:

I got my temps last november. I live in Ohio and you can start driving when you are 15 and six months oldand get your license when you 16. But I can't get My liscense until I turn 18. [Parents rules] Which I will be getting my liscence in september. But any ways good luck on your test hope you do well.

Well im back and i passed my test i got 6 wrong the maximun number i could there were 36 questions scored 30 :D im so happy!!!! now on august 7 im doing my driving test and hello adult driving license and a new car with california plates :D!!!!!!

I just recently got my License. It wasn't hard. Didn't have to parelell park, just pull up to a curb, stop, park, check mirrors and blind spot then off I went. Simply put it was incredibly easy and really nothign to be nervous about.

hmm I was driving a 4 cylinder car today, Ive driven v6's but not to often..Do you have to adjust much, or is it all the same..I know there is a huge power difference, but like for a new driver, is it anything to worry about from 4 to 6..Ill be going from like 120hp from the teachers car, to a 260hp 2004 maxima tommrow...or a avalon v6 with my cousin, need to worry>?

Back
Top Bottom