Sad Truth About Dodge Trucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My second cousin, isnt the CEO, however, he is so high up in the Dodge, Mercedes Benz (and whatever else that they own) he gets cars for nothing. He can go to any place in the country and have ANY car pick him up. Pretty tight, last time I saw him when I went to Cali, he was in the new Mercedes GL I think it was. Hell, I dont remember, but I dont know, kind of a family thing, anyways, I find it stupid.

ArrizX said:
My second cousin, isnt the CEO, however, he is so high up in the Dodge, Mercedes Benz (and whatever else that they own) he gets cars for nothing. He can go to any place in the country and have ANY car pick him up. Pretty tight, last time I saw him when I went to Cali, he was in the new Mercedes GL I think it was. Hell, I dont remember, but I dont know, kind of a family thing, anyways, I find it stupid.

Your trying to say mercedes SL, not gl lol..Dont think they even make a gl..They have a s class, the e class, cls, amg, and nto sure what else

Dev0115 said:
Your trying to say mercedes SL, not gl lol..Dont think they even make a gl..They have a s class, the e class, cls, amg, and nto sure what else

The new like 8 seat SUV.

mercedes_gl_2.jpg

No wonder, that thing is like wow, I still havent seen one on the street...Damn, he must be loaded..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom