I hate this kid so much!

Yeah, I know the feeling...

If anything goes wrong with the computer at home, it's automatically my fault.

Even though I haven't been on the computer that day, or that it was working fine when I was using it.

You get used to it though. :)

omg i share you hatred of family members.

jks.

yeah, my mom goes like "oh john, why are you reformatting again, what if something breaks" and then im like "well if it breaks, ill just reformat again"

**or**

"john wtf is wrong with my computer i cant get on internet explorer, what did you do?"
"i dont go on that computer mom, and i told you to use firefox"
at this point i download firefox for her, open it up, and leave the room. 10 minutes later i come back and shes using firefox.

**or even**

"john dont use this computer because if you break it ill take yours"
"well ill just reinstall windows for you :p"

I hate people like that. Always thinking they can get away with anything and then when they get caught they deny it. Man does it suck.

I have a friend like that.

And he occasionally hits windows PC's, and also talks about how much better apple is all day.

dev, i knew exactly how you felt.. until my brother got his own computer. it was near the best day of my life.

Toby said:
Yeah, I know the feeling...

If anything goes wrong with the computer at home, it's automatically my fault.

Even though I haven't been on the computer that day, or that it was working fine when I was using it.

You get used to it though. :)

The same thing happens at my house , my parents blame it on me the computer is running slow ( the computer has 256 mb of ram...) It annoys me to no end.

Lol, be satisfied that he acknowledges that you know a lot about computers, more than him. He looks to you for help with the computer because he knows you're good :D

I'm so happy my parents are computer illiterate and my sister has her own laptop. :D Now I have my computer to MYSELF, other than those times my mom needs to check her email for updates from her PTA Board members. :D

Back
Top Bottom