Username changes

I really was going to change my name, :(, but forget it lol..Ehh I like having the the same name all around, but wanted something different, but ehh I can do without it..What I really want, is that new section

I specificaly chose my name here cause it wasn't the same as the name I had on a different forum.

I've never changed my user name. Alvino is the username I originally registered with. :D

Lol I have a few different ones I use for different things, Paradox, Error Lord and M1ND.G4M3

I mean.. You can't just change your alias, It's like someone changing their name in real life "Hey Bob." "Sorry My Names El Ramin Jahusifat Now." "Uh.. Why?" "Felt Like it" "Yeah.. I'm not going to be able to call you that"

I usually use The Ripe Punani for everything, like all my gametags etc. I only kept Alvino here, because I'm too lazy to ask David to change it for me. :p

Well This is one of the few places im actually registered as paradox, I use that for other stuff. It's funny cuz all of my CF friends know me as paradox, and My Real Life friends know me as Error, and My Really old Hacking Friends know me as Mind Game

rakedog sounds so lame. I go by just 'rake' everywhere else on the web. And a couple of other aliases for my gaming names.

Lol, I knew something like this was going to happen, or else I would have asked for another name change. I dont dare now :p

Back
Top Bottom