Dell Compatible Cooling Fans

sztal

Solid State Member
Hey,
I am going to replace the case fan for my Dell 3000. I have heard that not all fans are compatible with Dells set up. Could you guys point me to any compatible fans?

Thanks

Hehe, I used to have the 3000, pretty nice computer. You can use normal fans, however, they would have to be either the four pin molex, or, the three pin motherboard connection, with the four pin molex adapter. And make sure it is 120mm, that's the size of the fan that the 3000 comes with.

People think you have to use custom parts for everything in DELLS, but it's not the case most of the time. The only thing that is really annoying are the motherboards and cases, everything else is standard. Oh, and in some DELLS, the PSU's are custom. Im on a DELL now, and Im finding it fantastic.

joxley1990 said:
People think you have to use custom parts for everything in DELLS, but it's not the case most of the time. The only thing that is really annoying are the motherboards and cases, everything else is standard. Oh, and in some DELLS, the PSU's are custom. Im on a DELL now, and Im finding it fantastic.
rofl. yea i still want the XPS... but i am waiting in hopes of the conroe 2 be put in the XPS's soon. :D

Back
Top Bottom