You can't drive this well....

Well it's just extreme drifting

And most middle east country's dont have the money to have fun like that. Those video's are shot in UAE and Kuwait mainly as they love blowing money and destroying cars.

What amazes me is how he can still keep the same speed and momentum going while spinning and veering here and there...very nice. :D

I really want to drive like that.... lol... too bad I would have to leave the U.S. and/or rent out a racetrack for a couple of days... :D

Or just go to the Middle East, buy a cheap sedan and try imitating them. :p

Haha, I'd love to see someone do that on a public road, and infront of a police car. That would be hillarious!

Haha, They wouldnt be able to on most public roads, theyre all too rough, Maybe on a new bridge or highway that hasn't been broken in.

Edit: Also, if they did it infront of a police car, I doubt that the police car'd be able to keep up with em, I mean they take off really fast down the road, police car comes behind em, and just do a quick 180 and go the other way lol (Completely disorrient the chase, and the planning of road blocks) haha

I wonder what kind of tires they use... eagle f1's baby! nah... too expensive... $$$

Back
Top Bottom