Video Cards

Two 7600 GT's will be about as powerful as one 7900 GTX, but if you save up for two 7900 GT's, then you'll have the same power as one 7950 GX2.

yay SLI lol. arrizx i basically have the same setup as u just the 6800GS. i suggest u get a new PSU with dual 12v rails and wat not, no less than a 500 for your setup :) i got a 520 watt.

lord mythirion, i have the same build only i use socket 939. you still need an operating system and powersupply. if you're positive on SLi i would get a 550w+ psu, 7600gts do not consume much power, but just to be on the safe side

For SLI'ing two 7600 GT's you don't need more than 500W of power. The 7600's hardly use any power, so you don't need that much.

i would get a single 7600gt then wait for the directx10 cards and buy urself a really nice one of those

Why do people keep saying that? Wait for DirectX 10? First, DirectX 10 will probably be buggy like no other, and it'll have performance issues like DirectX 9 when it was first introduced.

It's just the way the G71 core is designed. Fans use power, but not that much power.

What gets me is how the evga box says I need 400w. But their site says I need 350w.

Its.. purplexing.

Back
Top Bottom