Freebie Thread

Well, if you dont trust the guy, dont give it out. Its all at personal risk anyways, but then again, if he lives half way across the country, or even on a different conintant (sp) why would be come to your house just to steal a computer part, or whatever he was looking for.

I BADLY need SDRAM at any speeds. I am need 6 sticks, and I am trying to get one. But I need more. I don't care how big shipping is. I need sticks of RAM (PC66, 100, 133) at any size (32, 64, 128, 256, 512)

You don't need to test them.

Also, I am looking for AGP 1X, 2X cards (The ones with 8MB/16MB on them) I need these in order to make systems more efficient than crappy 2MB PCI cards.

Also, if anyone has a PII/Celeron/PII slot1 (Or PGA370) that are higher than 333MHZ (including 333MHZ), tell me.

And as for mobos, meh, something that is Socket 7 SUPPORTING AMD K6-II 500MHz CPU.

I know I don't care for shipping, but I am in an urge needing of these.

If you are willing to sip to Canada, go ahead.

damn man, you could've mentioned you wanted sdram, i had 2 128 sticks but my friend blew them up with fireworks :(

john123 said:
damn man, you could've mentioned you wanted sdram, i had 2 128 sticks but my friend blew them up with fireworks :(
haha. lmao. sounds fun!!!

but im looking for some agp or pci video cards. anything thats better than an integrated geforce2. lol. that, and i need ddr2 ram. any kind. any speed. any size.

X1337, incase you didn't get my PM, hate to say it, but the PSU you sent me won't connect to my hard drive. The HD uses a small thin black power connecteor and the PSU you sent doesn't have it. :(

Back
Top Bottom