MIsc Stuff selling and wanting

Mikey1

In Runtime
I have a Intel Dell MOBO and a Modem and a LAN Card all from a Dell Dimension 2400. I also have a 150 watt PS and a Broken 350 Watt. I have a Intel Celeron 2.4ghz with a few bent pins dont know if anyone could fix it.

Just post if u interested in anything.

I would like to find a Monitor 22+ inch. and a Nice Gaming Case

I just want u to know that there are 10 bent pins. some bent in a diagnal line and some bent in like an L shape. Could u just tell me ur plans with it cause i dont wanna rip u off if u pay like $15 and u cant fix it

What does yours have to offer. I would like a Mid Tower or a full tower/clear side. Send a link of yours and pictures. Thanks

Mikey said:
What does yours have to offer. I would like a Mid Tower or a full tower/clear side. Send a link of yours and pictures. Thanks
well it doesn't have a side panel (clear side) but it does cool very well and has a temp display in the front. here's some pics:

web_front.jpg

web_setup.jpg

I could include the blue or a green 120mm fan with it. It's a sturdy case and the external expansion slots can be covered ^ with the sliding doors that u can see.

i am thinking somewhere around $45 ish. i baught it for $64, then $12 shipping...so i paid i final price of something like 76 bucks

Back
Top Bottom