Since I have a digital camera...

lhuser

Golden Master
I am going to set free my passion to nature and I will take pics on sceneies whereabouts. But, being te fact that I only have 12MB on it for now, will push me to save up for a 256MB or 1GB xD card.

Now, if I am going to take pictures, if I post them to the forums, would a special sticky be granted in the Gallery's department? I could also let you guys upload your favorites and post them in here if you want.

or, you can put it on vga mode(email quality), and take around 200 pics. So it would be easier to view the pics on this forum

if you have to, get the 512, you get so many pictures....that way, every time you make a lot of pics, upload them on the computer, and you can also save a huge amount of money..thats what i did

the lowest resolution I have is 640x480 and I can take 95. If not, I can take 25. I now have 22 left.

try takin pics of buildings, like old buildings, thats what I do, I take pics of old buildings in my homeland, warsaw, Poland, they look really sik, you should try to do pics of buildings that are old, and of gothic architecture, just sayin

give rep for what?

anyways yea i think a "photography" gallery would be cool. i lost my digital camera/misplaced it so once i find it i will put some ^, but in the meantime i could put some pics of other things i've taken :D

Peter Lachowicz said:
thats what i would do, or you can buy a 512 or 256, then put it to 600 by 800, or even a couple for 1024 by 768
Both of these don't even exists. I only have after 540x480, 1200x900...or something similar.

Peter Lachowicz said:
try takin pics of buildings, like old buildings, thats what I do, I take pics of old buildings in my homeland, warsaw, Poland, they look really sik, you should try to do pics of buildings that are old, and of gothic architecture, just sayin
I could bump a few of them, but I don't really like big cities. Meaning, I am taking the pic and I don't really take shots of standard building.

Back
Top Bottom