airsoft gun

sry, i didnt mean to hurt you feelings, jks, i didnt mean to, im a noob to all of this and im in poland not doing anything so please dont pissed off at me

CO2 Guns are rarely fully auto, Best your going to get is Semi, So Be Happy with Semi and just be trigger happy (fast)

It's the way its made, it cant just have a continuous flow of the gas, it wouldnt work, what makes it shoot hard is the burst

Also, If you DID have a gun on fully auto, you'ld run out of ammo too much, Believe me. i have a gun that holds 50 and itll run out in 10 seconds (Thus why I want one of those M16s or the AKs or the Typewriters with the 700 round clips) for my wars atleast, I want to actually collect guns soon enough. I mean a softair rifle is good for fun, but its not gonna stop an intruder lol

Bädgêr™ said:
Please don't double post. It's really annoying having to load up another post.
How does that concern you? :confused: , what's this "it's really annoying having to load up another post" thing, how difficult is that, I do it umpteen times a day!

Well it does get annoying if you double post often, but the occasional double post won't hurt anyone.

alvino said:
Well it does get annoying if you double post often, but the occasional double post won't hurt anyone.
Yes it is, but I just can't see how it's that difficult to d/load more than one.

Back
Top Bottom