Happy B-Day lhuser

Well, when I told my mother about my coffee machine being broked, I recieved in gifts a new coffee machine. Not bad hmm?

Also, about the digital cam: I am now the formal owner of a Fujifilm A400 4.1MegaPixel.

For the gifts:
Well, since my old one died, I got a cheap one, but it seems to be worthy. I will need a few tries in order to properly make it functionn correctly.

For the camera, that tool will allow me, once I get a camera bag, to get it on my neck and get rolling. Whenever I stop at a nice place, I take pics. It takes videos, but the FPS rate is low and there's no sound.

For the sig:
Well, I self did it. If you would like, I could make you one.

Well, I personally dont use a camera for video - often.

Although 4.1mp, not shabby, very nice dude. And isnt Fuji a pretty high quality brand?

ArrizX said:
Well, I personally dont use a camera for video - often.

Although 4.1mp, not shabby, very nice dude. And isnt Fuji a pretty high quality brand?
It's supposed to. My mom bought it at a camera expert. A store defined for selling cameras/camcorder and accessories. It also develops pictures, repairs cameras and sells frames. So, we know it ain't nothing.

For the sig? what language? Basically any language. I just use underscores (_) and dashes. (-)
Chimaera said:
Happy birthday sir, I will now lavish you in E-Gifts
Uh oh...I hope I don't melt!

Hey man....
smile007.gif
"Happy birthday yo"
smile007.gif

Back
Top Bottom