My new forum

Jordan Pardy said:
I didn't know that live links weren't allowed... :-/ Do you mean:
[example]
Code:
[url=http://www.google.ca]Google[/url]
or any hyperlinked address?
JP, I have asked David, & he is quite clear on this, I'm more professional than to guess whch is right, & which is wrong, give me more credit than that.

natej315 said:
yeah I think it Effing stupid how we cant do any thing on this forum, we should all go to mine
No, you just go,..... now that's an effing good idea!

natej315 said:
yeah I think it Effing stupid how we cant do any thing on this forum, we should all go to mine

You know, I hate how everyone tries to plug their forum in every post they make; It's annoying, real annoying.

Sorry guys I didnt mean to be so mean, I was in a bad mood I shall try not to vent my anger here, Sorry All

natej315 said:
Sorry guys I didnt mean to be so mean, I was in a bad mood I shall try not to vent my anger here, Sorry All
Thanks for apologising, I was surprised at your outburst, you must control your temper in future, if I don't tell you, another mod might, & they may not be so lenient, come on Nathaniel, you can do it! :D

Bädgêr™ said:
You know, I hate how everyone tries to plug their forum in every post they make; It's annoying, real annoying.
You have to face the fact, admin allows it, & that's that.
nono.gif

joxley1990 said:
Haha! Ever since I made mine, people are making these forums left right and centre! Copycats!

Nate, word of advice - Close the forum, spend a good day on it, upload a logo, etc, and then re-open it.
He's apologised, deleted the link, & moved it to his sig, that's fine, your advice is not needed. :(

lol ok ok nate i will check it out :p i might create one for my friends for lan parties and what not, but i don't plan on it being big...

Back
Top Bottom