Damit, so dumb

ArrizX said:
Hes in Canada thats KM/H

As for the US. On I-90 running from Canada to Mexico through Washington, Oregon and Cali has a max speed limit of 70mph. Its mostly 65 and 70, but in some of the long stretches you can get going about 85, 90mph. At least I did :D

With the parents in the car too. Man, I was carefull to do that, so they didnt feel the speed, but damn right I did it!

My parents always look at the speedometer...

I I ever drive on the highways, I am going to stabilise at 80-90KM/H on a 60min/100max limit. If you guys really want me speeding, you will cry your balls out.

lhuser said:
I I ever drive on the highways, I am going to stabilise at 80-90KM/H on a 60min/100max limit. If you guys really want me speeding, you will cry your balls out.

You french people have maximum's and minimums?

lhuser said:

Stabilise, lol...Yeah I have a max, but defintly no minimum..I wouldnt well, atleast I dont think I would, go over 130...The fastest Ive been in a car is 120, and trust me, its preety scary with traffic..And Im not stupid so, wouldnt push that, but I guess if the roads were wide open, then why not..As for hte minimum, just gotta go with the flow of traffic

ok i have some things to say, first of all, yes there is a V4, and there is an Inline 4, but those are two completely different engine configurations, a V4 which is a stupid engine has 4 pistons that are set up in two pairs of twos, the piston heads are diagonal up and the pairs are arranged at about a 60 degree angle to each other, so by looking at the engine by one end it makes a V. The inline 4 has four pistons arranged in a verticle line and usually has way more torque than a v4. And don't get me started on speed limits, i did 112mph in a 40 in my old integra and shattered it last weekend with 135 in a 30 thanks to my new PGT.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Or just being a moron and endangering lives.

Yeah 130 in a 30, is preety lame to if you ask me..Keep that for the interstate or something...

Back
Top Bottom