So Hilarious, Explicit Content

Haha, that was from a MySpace bulletin, wasn't it? :p

They always put those, "If you don't repost this, you'll have bad luck for the rest of your life!" etc.

King of Kings said:
I dont get that smiley you use >.-

I made it myself. Its unique because no one else does it. And because no one else does that... Its almost (but should be) copyrighted. Lol not really, but its just something different from the T_T, and >.> and -.-

You know?

Well, thanks for letting us all know, you stoped short of banning him.. :rolleyes:

Damit, didnt get to see it, hey Voodo, pm me the link please, someone had to come and ruin the fun :(

Dev0115 said:
Well, thanks for letting us all know, you stoped short of banning him.. :rolleyes:

Damit, didnt get to see it, hey Voodo, pm me the link please, someone had to come and ruin the fun :(
Dev, don't be sarcastic, [your rolleyes] & voodoo, don't give him that link!

Look, Dev, sufficient to say that was very very explicit, disgusting in fact, he broke rule 8, that's it!!

I thought it was funny, didn't know we are 5 years old and aren't aloud to read naughty stuff hehe. :rolleyes:

Jon. said:
I thought it was funny, didn't know we are 5 years old and aren't aloud to read naughty stuff hehe. :rolleyes:
Well you act like it, if you didn't see it Jon, believe me, it wasn't at all "funny", it was totally disgusting!, & very descriptive, & I'm no prude!!

Back
Top Bottom