Favorite Snapple

Status
Not open for further replies.
King of Kings said:
But it would mean something if it where to come from a wannabe goth,like you?

Oh yeah, I'm a REAL Goth...I love to paint my fingernails all black, wear tight leather and be all emo and slit my wrists. :rolleyes:

You're an idiot, and you calling me stupid things like a "wannabe goth" just goes to prove my point.

King of Kings said:
brb im gonna go make a thread about ur favoright brand of tape
Well said, ha ha, you're s-o-o-o-o right, another pathetic aimless thread!!, eh Joe? hmmmm, a posts builder maybe....yeah, 'course it is!

Maybe you should look at the Gallery section before you call this particular thread, "aimless". I'm sure you'll find more of what you're looking for there.

alvino said:
Maybe you should look at the Gallery section before you call this particular thread, "aimless". I'm sure you'll find more of what you're looking for there.
Thank you so much Al, glad you agree, ahem. :rolleyes:

See what I mean, aimless, 30 posts, & squabbling already over such trivial things too, diddums, oo mustn't mustn't argue over dwinkies, children, now stop being spiteful,...... Johnnie, stop pulling little Jennie's pigtails at once!!, all of you run along now to the playdough area, th-a-a-a-a-t's the way!

:x

I have no clue what you just said but I suddenly feal happy and have the urge to make good productive post.You have done it again Brookfield : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom