Damit, so dumb

Dev0115 said:
Well, my dad thinks I need to take driving lessons :rolleyes: ..He thinks that I drive a bit to, ehh fast or whatver, and dont understand..Well, hes paying for the lessons so no big deal..The guy will be here around 10, considering this is my 1st lesson, Im sure he will take me through the basics, empty parking lot, and a stupid v4, yeah ill haul ass in that :rolleyes: :( ..Anyhow, has anyone taken lessons ever, how are they, its a 2 hour lesson, he will pick me up around 10..I hope I dont mess up, and make myself look like an idiot.. :( :( :
Oh you're going to go out on the highway, he's going to take you right into traffic and get you used to driving around other cars...it's not just going to be in an empty parking lot.

He'll be watching your every move so use your mirrors, wear your seatbelt, drive with two hands and don't speed by any means. Don't be nervous either, it's not that bad. And don't roll through the stop signs!...make sure you stop completely for like 1 second!

The driving lessons aren't just because he may think you drive a little fast or whatever, they will also lower your insurance, which for a 16 year old, will be expensive.

And a 4 cyl car is not a "V4" just for your info.....:p

MarxSoccer said:
You have speed limits of up to 80 up there? And I'm sure you're not able to calculate 20% in your head after seeing the speed sign, ha

You do forget that the rest of the world measures in KMPH and not MPH

And I can virtually perfectly calculate the percentage of speed limits, to my perfectness. Okay, so the numbers dont add up at all.

80 + 20 % = 100

50 + 20 % = 60

60 + 20% = 70

20 + 20% = 30

^^^
LOL

I think I am going to take driving lessons as my parents are getting too old for it. Also, I think it will be great if I get a Class 1/2 liscense.

Dev0115 said:
Wow a 80limit, everything around here is 65 :(

Hes in Canada thats KM/H

As for the US. On I-90 running from Canada to Mexico through Washington, Oregon and Cali has a max speed limit of 70mph. Its mostly 65 and 70, but in some of the long stretches you can get going about 85, 90mph. At least I did :D

With the parents in the car too. Man, I was carefull to do that, so they didnt feel the speed, but damn right I did it!

Im not even 15 and a half. Well I am now, but I wasnt when I took drivers ed. I was the youngest in the class, which is pretty cool.

I have my permit, and now I have to wait till nov to get my license. Im just afraid that im going loose everything I learned for the written test, before I actually take it by the state. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom