Favorite Snapple

Status
Not open for further replies.
King of Kings said:
I didnt take back the fact the thread is stupid now did I.I just had to give credit to bannana snapple not all snapple(and threads about it).

Then why are you posting here? First you say this thread is stupid, now you're joining in, and saying "oh I just felt like giving that flavor credit".

Please, spare us the crap. :rolleyes:

Well, actualy outside a Costco I go to there is a snapple machine. So I put in my dollar and said Strawberry Kewi and it came out along with a ice tea one. And so I got a free one...and I drank the tea one after...it was wayy better.

And yeah..for somereason they will not fix the machine but....I have gotten snapples from it more then 10 times and each time I get 2....werid

No, no...we understand your love for Banana Snapple.

The thing that puzzles us is YOU contradicting your first post, which obviously states your opinion on this thread, and later YOU post again, but this time joining in about your favorite Snapple flavor.

Yes but when did I say I was above posting in it just because its silly? Shortly after posting the first post I fealt like I had to post again giving cred to bannana snapple,because of its greatness.If this was a thread about bannana snapple id love it : )

alvino said:
No, no...we understand your love for Banana Snapple.

The thing that puzzles us is YOU contradicting your first post, which obviously states your opinion on this thread, and later YOU post again, but this time joining in about your favorite Snapple flavor.

Nicely put, some people are just hard headed if you ask me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom