Damit, so dumb

G35x

Golden Master
Well, my dad thinks I need to take driving lessons :rolleyes: ..He thinks that I drive a bit to, ehh fast or whatver, and dont understand..Well, hes paying for the lessons so no big deal..The guy will be here around 10, considering this is my 1st lesson, Im sure he will take me through the basics, empty parking lot, and a stupid v4, yeah ill haul ass in that :rolleyes: :( ..Anyhow, has anyone taken lessons ever, how are they, its a 2 hour lesson, he will pick me up around 10..I hope I dont mess up, and make myself look like an idiot.. :( :( :

You'll do fine Dev. Major thing when I took it was 10 and 2 on the steeringwheel.

My actual test was funny though...I was doing 20 in a 45 because of traffic...Lady starts yelling..."Why are you going 20 in a 45....I replied, How the hell am I supposed to do the speed limit when the flow of traffic is doing 20!?...She rudely mumbled...I didn't care. I kissed this womans ass, she had the ability to give me my license and allow me to take many woman to come on dates....

I passed.

Well, this isnt a test, its a lesson...Hes going to TEACH me how to driver the CORRECT way, yeah so no haulin ass on the interstate for me aha...Yeah, but I hope he doesnt bore me to death..I know hes going to tell me, make sure mirrors and what not...But I just dont want to look like a noob, because well, to them if you dont do it perfect they will say something..Say you make a perfect turn, but only used one hand, I think they'll get on me for that..Not sure how many lessons my dad wants me to take,,And whats worse is its a v4..omg its gonna be slow :p

I pretty much fell asleep in my drivers class. Just the teachings, and in the car 'hands on' stuff.

Take a caffine pill, or drink a monster and you should be fine, haha

Well, im not going to be inside a class, so thats good..He will come with his car, and then dont know wtf were gonna do lol..I guess he/she has a parking lot, then maybe go on the streets...

10-2 doesn't apply anymore, or shouldn't.. When the airbag blows and you'r hands are at 10-2 you're arms are fu**ed to say the least

MarxSoccer said:
10-2 doesn't apply anymore, or shouldn't.. When the airbag blows and you'r hands are at 10-2 you're arms are fu**ed to say the least

Could very well be...This was 7 years ago.

Just something my father always taught me, he was an officer for 30 years, longest anyone's served at Sycamore PD. He has now retired and is running a taxi service

Driving lessons are good, and they give you insurance discounts.

I mean, if you live up here you don't even need to follow the speed limit. I didnt during my driving test lol.

My parents think I drive a bit fast too, my excuse for going 110 in an 80 however was because the spedometer was broken. Infact, it was.

I try to stay within 20% of the speed limit at all times :)

You have speed limits of up to 80 up there? And I'm sure you're not able to calculate 20% in your head after seeing the speed sign, ha

Back
Top Bottom