Computer Help and advice forum

Nice competition, but it says after 15+ posts, your name gets put into a rafle with others with 15+ posts, for all I know, you have a fake name, and will claim him the wiinner..But ehh i dont care about the prize, look out for me, Ill join sooner or later..

The same with any competition on forums, thx for the review, do you have any ideas how i could improve it, make it "unique".

Danny

Yeah, well you def want to get a new skin..And if I were you, I would add a photoshop section, that will bring a whole other type of member you your forum..And im sure once you get a good amount of them, they can make you some skins/logos for the forum, and make it look "unique". Also, I dont see a Gallery? You plan to have one?

Thanks for the input, some good ideas, i was thinking of adding a gallery yes. any further ideas on skins and logos would be much apreciated.

Well try getting a nice skin, nothing to flashy, or people will leave because it doesnt look good..Something clean, but cool...As for the logo, try going on a PS site, but Im sure they will want some cash, if not, ehh they might do it for free.

lol, everyone wants everyone to sign up, only if it were that easy...

Back
Top Bottom