GetSmile

Thanks for posting it man! I saw Brookfield using those smilies but I never excepted it to be a program (and the program interface is cool too)
rotate1.gif

^^ Hey, I was one that started posting those ez-smileys in that guru topic saying you know what we do with new gurus, right? lol... then some other people started...

cupid.gif

If I was to get some more smilies, maybe we could have a word with David, and he could upload them?

Jordan Pardy said:
^^ Hey, I was one that started posting those ez-smileys in that guru topic saying you know what we do with new gurus, right? lol... then some other people started...

cupid.gif

You may have been the first here, but I knew about that site long before I ever saw you do one. But I dont even remember you posting on.. Oh well.

I do believe we had a thread on this shortly after Maurice joined but they never really took over previously

ArrizX said:
You may have been the first here, but I knew about that site long before I ever saw you do one. But I dont even remember you posting on.. Oh well.
I've known it since last year... saw it on a link on teamwolfpack.org forums or something.

David Lindon said:
I do believe we had a thread on this shortly after Maurice joined but they never really took over previously
Really? Did he talked about the paid one or the free demo?

Back
Top Bottom