letting all of you guys know who i am...

Paradox said:
Lol He's above repute too, no worries
Pheeeyoo, it's OK, someone must of snuck in & given him one since I last looked,....all in good fun David, honest, *gulp*
not-me.gif

welcome to the forums! btw i do know a fair bit about cars if i might say... but i definatly am much more educated in computers. So wat kinda cars do u like?

Paradox: i am watching something about it right now. It appears that lebanon just shot some rockets at israel o.o but israel could kick lebanon's a**! :eek:

Paradox said:
Lol, Well you know speaking of anything in the world could happen, Has anyone heard about the conflict in Israel? I'm about to scan a news article in my paper and post it for everyone to read. Suprisingly Hardly anyone has heard about it.
Heard about it??, the media has been jam-packed with the scenes over here, Beirut is complrtely cut off, all main roads & airport runways destoyed, the situation is very bad, there are two British ships headed there as we speak, & I've just this minute heard that some British have been airlifted out, Beirut & the surrounding area is in a right mess, looks like Bagdhad did, at the beginning of the Iraq war, hundreds killed, men women & children, and it's escalating, every few hours, there's another bombing raid, there are 10.000 British, 25,000 Americans & 25,000 Australians in Lebanon, it is a very serious situation1

It might be an idea if someone started a new thread on this, it ought not to continue here, but thanks for bringing it up, Paradox, I couldn't believe that there are people who haven't heard, maybe, just maybe, Bush wants to play it down as he has said that he won't be be speaking to the Israeli's about it, he seems to be backing them, I said seems to be, I don't want to be accused of sidung with one or another, & if a new thread is opened, it'll no doubt spark off some flaming, as usual guys, I'll be standing by.

....im not so old as all you ppl are....
All due respects Peter, but you are way out, the majority of members are aged between 13 & 25, which includes quit a lot of 14 to to 18 year olds, so you'll fit in just nicely, in the upper age bracket, there are quite a few, between say, from those in their forties, to at least one in his upper fifties, I've left myself out, as I am a lot older that all this lot, & "you don't want to go there" as the saying goes, by yhe way, the little post office in my small village is run by Jan, she was born in Poland, & on the Isle Wight in England where I live, there are quite a few Polish residents.

Brookfield said:
Heard about it??, the media has been jam-packed with the scenes over here, Beirut is complrtely cut off, all main roads & airport runways destoyed, the situation is very bad, there are two British ships headed there as we speak, & I've just this minute heard that some British have been airlifted out, Beirut & the surrounding area is in a right mess, looks like Bagdhad did, at the beginning of the Iraq war, hundreds killed, men women & children, and it's escalating, every few hours, there's another bombing raid, there are 10.000 British, 25,000 Americans & 25,000 Australians in Lebanon, it is a very serious situation1

It might be an idea if someone started a new thread on this, it ought not to continue here, but thanks for bringing it up, Paradox, I couldn't believe that there are people who haven't heard, maybe, just maybe, Bush wants to play it down as he has said that he won't be be speaking to the Israeli's about it, he seems to be backing them, I said seems to be, I don't want to be accused of sidung with one or another, & if a new thread is opened, it'll no doubt spark off some flaming, as usual guys, I'll be standing by.
Yeah, the media really has covered it here too.
rabbit2.gif

Back
Top Bottom