Game "PRAY" !

MALOI98

Baseband Member
I had recently built my new computer; u can see the specs below. Now, I have a game called “PREY” it's a new first shooter game, with really extreme graphics.

My problem is, at certain points of the game I can see “waive line” that are parallel to my screen. It looks like one line, about an inch wide. Kind of blurry. When I move my mouse that's what it happens. Kind of hard to describe, il try to post a pic when I get home. It doesn't happen all the time, only at like certain places of the game. To be more specific u can see those lines right in the beginning of the game, when u begin the by standing in front of the mirror.

Can it have anything to do with my monitors refrash rate? it is set to 75.

If anyone knows what im talking about, or knows how to help plz reply

Thanks.

Don't know if this will help, but is your settings in the game set so 'Vertical Sync' is on? This will stop the game going any faster than your monitor is displaying frames at, that may sort things out.

My guess would be what Kage says, but is your video card overheating? Thus, making weird things?

1" thick bars across the screen? thats odd. Are your video card's drivers up to date? If it's over heating, then it's possible that it's artifacting.

i dont think it is... I have radion X1900XTX i didnt overclock it or anything i think the temp is like 53C not 100% sure need to dubble check. And yes all Drivers up 2 date.

Yeah, because it may explain why it only happens in certain parts of the game.

For example , you said this:

"To be more specific u can see those lines right in the beginning of the game, when u begin the by standing in front of the mirror."

The video card can probably render that bit very easily, so, your getting more frames than your monitors outputting at, displaying on the screen. Any fast actions going to produce those types of lines.

Thanks Kage, Jamxx and Ilhsur. Il keep u posted on how it turned out once i get home, wount be untill like 9-10pm.

Thnaks.:)

Back
Top Bottom