My Favorite bottle of Champagne

parismouton said:
Brookfield; a Brit opened a Prince of Wales pub in the suburbs of Paris when i was there, great fun. Photo's of the royal family etc, was a hoot! great place for rugby, sunday roast etc :)
Brilliant!
beer.gif
only a Brit would dare to do that, bet he's raking in the francs, hope he's got posters displayed at the Paris end of Eurotunnel.

Paradox said:
Do the French and English still hate each other? o_O
Naah. I think not, the "entente" seems very "cordiale", ha ha,...[for the moment] if there is any bad blood, it's probably because at the height of the tourist season, they decide to strike in their thousands, roads are gridlocked with slow-moving tractors, & with dock workers on strike, cruise liners can't berth, then they're a pain in the neck
steamed.gif

Haha, Brookfield, I love how you use those funny smilies. :p Where do you get them?

lol I still prefer the challenge of finding characters on the keyboard to make my emotions come out (If I use em at all, I feel I come off how im trying to portay my mood just by words, what do yall think? lol

BTW: I feel like sharing my WTF emot: ô¿õ lol hows it look? its supposed to be the little arched eyebrow thing, how one gets arched and the other always kinda gets scrunched up haha *cough* anyways

alvino said:
Haha, Brookfield, I love how you use those funny smilies. :p Where do you get them?
From "GetSmile", I recommended them to lhuser, & he uses them now, the site is free from bugs as he said, Go to Google & enter GetSmile, it's usually the the one at the top, very easy d/load, costs a once-off of around £5 or £10, can't remember, had them for years, go for it, it's well worth it, don't forget to opt for the additional icon in your tray, & pick "programs" to save it to, do it now, It's well worth it!
laugh.gif
bye.gif
crazy.gif
sobbing.gif

Oh, it costs money? Hmm...if it was free, then I would definately do it, but I dunno...

Heh, I know...I'm cheap. :p

Paradox said:
lol I still prefer the challenge of finding characters on the keyboard to make my emotions come out (If I use em at all, I feel I come off how im trying to portay my mood just by words, what do yall think? lol

BTW: I feel like sharing my WTF emot: ô¿õ lol hows it look? its supposed to be the little arched eyebrow thing, how one gets arched and the other always kinda gets scrunched up haha *cough* anyways
Hmmmm, I'm never easy with "WTF", but the font version is OK on it's own
thumbs.gif

alvino said:
Oh, it costs money? Hmm...if it was free, then I would definately do it, but I dunno...

Heh, I know...I'm cheap. :p
Come on, skinflint, it'll be worth it, once only, & you'll forget that you paid out that HUGE sum of money
bigun.gif

your crazzy, you need to be rockin crystal. thats what all the rich black people (sorry for language) drink. turn on mtv cribs right now and I dare u to tell me that u saw a black rap artist that didntpull out a bottle of it. its funny. its like 2 grand a bottle or something and they all have it,but never opened lol

Back
Top Bottom