So... I get to be on TV

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
Okay nothing is definite yet, but apparently they want me on a TV show called ROAD TRIP!. I dont know exactly what I would be doing, but this is thefirst offer that will allow me to keep my pants on :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there!

My name is John and I'm the Producer for the hit TV series Chris & John's ROAD TRIP!, which airs across Canada on OUTtv.

We're going to be filming this July in Hamilton, and are looking for people to participate in a match-making episode. We think that you look very cute, would have a great personality, and would be a great fit for our series!

If you're interested at all on being set up by two fun, young gay guys, and having a blast, send me an e-mail at *SNIP* or reply here.

You can find out more about the show at www.chrisandjohnonline.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

John Simpson

ArrizX said:
Lol go for it.

I think I will.

However upon further researching, their crazy mother****ers. So something is going to happen. And in one episode, they were setting up the second host with blind dates.

Because it makes for interesting TV. However, I thought after I posted that, and I need to say that I personally wouldnt, because I dont want to be a part of something 'interesting' on TV just to make good tv for them... They have something up their sleeve im sre.

Back
Top Bottom