Development Lounge?

ArrizX said:
Just give your new section thread a few more days, to make sure everyone has seen it.

Yeah, I think we have 20+ right now, and more to be soon..Some members dont log on so often, so waiting would be the best I guess..

Well, the thread has died to the bottom..So I put the list togother, do what you have to do..Its about 32 members, alsmost 3/4 of them being a active, as a daily member...

ArrizX
Blonde
Dev0115
boardordi3
root
Paradox
alvino
Jordan Pardy
MarxSoccer
Vista Master
kchi55
Distortion88
troy272
G9
Pyromaniac
joxley1990
Swift
Crabby...
cileskot
cazzy160344
rakedog
Chimaera
recon 16
computer geek
Jon.
Lac3y
07mackenzie
Linux Guru
Kage
natej315
The Amish Kid
Tommy Boy

natej315 said:
ok, So apparently my ideas and thoughts arent welcome here any more.
I got bad rep from some one

Im sorry ......

That's really just plain obnoxious when people give negative reputation points for stupid reasons like that. I just got one in "Stop With the Laziness", someone said "They aren't lazy, they need your help." Perhaps instead of giving negative reputation points, one could ARGUE the point in the forum, as that's what a forum is FOR (discussing things).

I gave you a positive rep point to make up for whoever gave the negative.

Dev-- That's a pretty good list, I'm surprised it hasn't been addressed yet... Good luck with it, I'd really like to see that section :)

Man, I really need help in photoshop, we need this section already come on!!

Okay, thanks for the list, ill bring it up in the staff lounge.

BTW Vista Master doesnt count, that kid isnt supposed to be here, so I um.. let him loose.(webmonkey)

Ehh, I dont see what the big deal is, if he isnt causing any trouble right now, let him be...Webmonkey, ehh I didnt have a problem with him, just the way he was ban was retarded..

BTW, who was webmonkey and why was he banned lol?
questions2.gif

And yeah, thats a pretty good [petition] list :D
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom