My new forum

Well, I dont see why you would open a forum, and not plan to move to a domain, that just like saying yeah this is just a ehh forum, its not going to be big...Well, weve been working on CT for a bit, but right now its some what slow...We need some new members fast.

Dev0115 said:
Well, I dont see why you would open a forum, and not plan to move to a domain, that just like saying yeah this is just a ehh forum, its not going to be big...Well, weve been working on CT for a bit, but right now its some what slow...We need some new members fast.
CT, slow? Yeah, right. there have been 3000+ posts in a short period of time. That's excellent for a new forum with only a little over 40 members!

People open up forums and not planning to move to domains, yet the quality of the forum doesn't change. You can have a forum just as large as you want on myfreeforum if you can't afford hosting (or don't want to pay for it).

joxley1990 said:
Haha! Ever since I made mine, people are making these forums left right and centre! Copycats!

Nate, word of advice - Close the forum, spend a good day on it, upload a logo, etc, and then re-open it.
umm People have been making them for years... didnt mean to bust your bubble.

natej315 said:
I just made a new computer forum, Yes I know every one is making them but o well, Please join, and please keep in mind that I am still working on adding stuff and things like that.

http://computers.myfreeforum.org/

btwI am 100% aware that this is the wrong section but I wanted people to see it.Sorry
Nate, someone reported this.a live link isn't allowed :( sorry, I won't delete it, you probably didn't know, please delete it yourself thanks,:D you can put it in with your sig though, something like: "Please join", etc, etc.

Brookfield said:
Nate, someone reported this.a live link isn't allowed :( sorry, I won't delete it, you probably didn't know, please delete it yourself thanks,:D you can put it in with your sig though, something like: "Please join", etc, etc.

link removed Sorry :)

natej315 said:
link removed Sorry :)
That's OK thanks,
thumbs.gif
I wasn't about to delete it myself, & bawl you out, some I would have.

Brookfield said:
I didn't know that live links weren't allowed... :-/ Do you mean:
[example]
Code:
[url=http://www.google.ca]Google[/url]
or any hyperlinked address?

Back
Top Bottom