TV as monitor?

s-video...?? it depends

and it's not a good idea. a tube tv? if so, you wouldn't be able to read text or anything, the quality is horrible... it's only reallly good for watching movies and playing games.. .thats all i use my "computer to tv" for

My video card has a yellow VGA output, but can I use any cord for it? Like from a DVD player?

For just computing, forget it. Quality is horrible, unless of course you have a rather large flat screen (rear projection) tv. My dad has a 60'' rear projection tv, and if I make the res as big as possible, I can kind of see whats going on.

On the tube 36'' tv in my room, it looks like ass :( But I can watch music videos pretty well on it. Other then that, its all blah.

Unless, you have an LCD or Plasma Tv laying around ;)

ArrizX said:
For just computing, forget it. Quality is horrible, unless of course you have a rather large flat screen (rear projection) tv. My dad has a 60'' rear projection tv, and if I make the res as big as possible, I can kind of see whats going on.

On the tube 36'' tv in my room, it looks like ass :( But I can watch music videos pretty well on it. Other then that, its all blah.

Unless, you have an LCD or Plasma Tv laying around ;)
same with me! we have a 60" rear projection in the living room.... the quality still doesn't look as good as a monitor, but a lot better than my tube TV

theres a tv in best buy (60" rear projection) thats connected to a computer, and you can read everything on it perfectly from about 3 metres away. and another kick ass thing is that another comp is connected to this umm...(how should i say this) about 10 metre 9 piece tv(diagonal measurements) and you can do what every you want, so u go to best buy, look at pron on that laptop and the whole store see's it ;)

Well, that was when I had my shit video card, maybe it would be better now. Im not sure.

Back
Top Bottom