My new forum

I just made a new computer forum, Yes I know every one is making them but o well, Please join, and please keep in mind that I am still working on adding stuff and things like that.

(Linky Removed)

btwI am 100% aware that this is the wrong section but I wanted people to see it.Sorry

Haha! Ever since I made mine, people are making these forums left right and centre! Copycats!

Nate, word of advice - Close the forum, spend a good day on it, upload a logo, etc, and then re-open it.

joxley1990 said:
Haha! Ever since I made mine, people are making these forums left right and centre! Copycats!

Nate, word of advice - Close the forum, spend a good day on it, upload a logo, etc, and then re-open it.

alright, be nice it's his first forum... it's good for your first one nate

Woah thanks guys:)

YOu have to get a new skin, and do you plan to move to a domain?
I shall work on getting a new skin, I dont think I will move to a domain

Ill make a logo, for a price ahahhaha...I made the one at CT..
no its ok you dont have to Thank You any ways.

HaHa yeah I noticed that to :D

I used some stuff from ct and cf

alright I gatta say that you shouldent make a forum just for the hell of it. it seems fun but ehh.nvm im not gonna go on a rant

King of Kings said:
alright I gatta say that you shouldent make a forum just for the hell of it. it seems fun but ehh.nvm im not gonna go on a rant
Yeah, its annoying when nobody joins or posts much, like what happened to my forum, even though it had 1500 members, the last post in most forums were a couple months back, everyone just used the arcade, so I shut it down. :( (I had my own domain, and i ran Invision Power Board). But building a free forum is fun, and there is a possiblity it will become active if you can find some dedicated members.

Back
Top Bottom