good places to....

Paradox said:
He wasn't really giving advice, just telling how it works in Canada.
Well, the way he put it sounded just like advice, thanks anyway :D , think I'll wait & see what he says though.

paradox: oh yeah, i didnt think of that. lol. its just that theres nothing in my room but my bed and computer. lol. but yeah, my girl already met my parents, and iv met hers. i kinda had to cuz she (and her mom) picked me up one day to go to the santa cruz boardwalk. and i think she likes me (not in a sexual way, maybe i meant that she accepts me)

badninja3 said:
haha. i have morals. i dont plan on doing that til im married. lol

NOT TILL YOU ARE MARRIED? THATS LONG!!!!!!!!!!

I have morals too, and I just dont screw on first date.

Anyways, my favourite cuddling area is my special spot on the edge of a mountain overlooking my city. Nice place to watch sunsets.

However, I should keep my clothes on as other people can see me.

DJ-CHRIS said:
NOT TILL YOU ARE MARRIED? THATS LONG!!!!!!!!!!

lol it's not that long... I kinda agree with badninja.

Anyways, outside on a nice day on good grass is really nice to cuddle... A park or something. The beach is good too since everyone's doing it so no one stares :p

07mackenzie said:
The beach is good too since everyone's doing it so no one stares :p
haha yeah. thats wat we did when we went to the beach. lol. and it was all good. no weird looks unlike the bowling alley. haha.

but yeah, as a catholic, im obligated to hold off sex for marriage. plus, theres the possibility of diseases, and akwardness, and children!!! lol.

but heres a lil thing that helped me out with this:
if everybody had sex before they wer married, then that means that your future wife might be f***ing your best friend right now! so thats not cool.

badninja3 said:
Yeah, as a catholic, im obligated to hold off sex for marriage. plus, theres the possibility of diseases, and akwardness, and children!!! lol, but heres a lil thing that helped me out with this:
if everybody had sex before they wer married, then that means that your future wife might be f***ing your best friend right now! so thats not cool.
On the surface, your principles are good, but needn't have been so crude, I'm sure that your Catholic parents, or indeed your chaplain wouldn't approve of you expressing yourself quite like that.

Whats the point of kissing and all, if you aint gonna go all the way..Just wondering, does she know your not gonna have sex, untill you married..It would be funny, if she trys to, well you know, and then you say no no, im waiting till Im married...I can see it now, and then she runs out of the room..aahhah j/k

Well, a great thing to do is just walk. Take her out, and walk with her, Get yo' flirt on. Hold her side, hold it tight so she knows shes yours.

Say shes beautiful. Although dont compliment too much, you need some for later right? Just kick it with her, act like her best friend, but doubling as her boyfriend.

And, I just noticed that this thread is kinda old, so you already probaly did go out with her.. so ill post it for a later date. Haha

Edit-
Just checked out her myspace. And damn, you scored. Keep it real with her, shes.. Heh, nevermind, cant excite the CF nerds, however I can talk to you on aim sometime. Haha just kidding CF nerds (ahem) friends.

Just messin :p

Back
Top Bottom