wow, what an amazing week...

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
hey guys. i haven't been on here forever (really its only been a week). but this week was so awesome. last sunday my friend threw this huge luau party where i asked this girl if she would go out with me and said YES! :D

i was and still am a happy man after that. and if that wasn't great enough me and my friends had a huge lan party in my room for 4 days straight. playing CS:S, Garry's Mod, BF2 and NWN. :cool:

we bought these energy drinks called BOMBAS and they are just pour caffiene. our earliest time we passed out was around 6:30 AM, lol. im suprised i even wanted to go to sleep after about 7 of them :p

but thats why my week was amazing and right now i am the happiest man on the planet and i couldn't want anything more.

Party, sounds fun :)

And you are worse than me. Like thats bad if you just met someone and asked them to go out with you. I at least wait till the morning after to think of such thoughts.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Party, sounds fun :)

And you are worse than me. Like thats bad if you just met someone and asked them to go out with you. I at least wait till the morning after to think of such thoughts.

no i knew her from school for like a long time. it wasn't like just a spur of the moment type of thing

haha damn dude. I wanna chill with you sometime. anyone who drinks a lot of energy drinks and stay up till morning playing games is cool in my book.

Back
Top Bottom