european cars.

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
im in poland, europe rite now, and all the cars are slightly smaller. For example, the toyota corolla in europe is a small, cheap hatchback. But in north america, the car is a 5 seater sedan. Like thats with all the cars. Most of the cars are really small, and look to be less that 10 grand. Every once in a while you see a mercedes, but all the rest are really small cars.Do you know why the models are changed? If you have any comments to add, dont hesitate...

Different countries need different designs. In some European towns, the roads are smaller and the need for a big car simply is a waste of gas and money.

it varies from continent to continent, fitting in with local needs/preferences.

i'd like to see what a toyota looks like in its homeland, not huge i imagine.
why have the same name , i dont know.

Yeah ive saw a program thatin russia is a luxury like having power windows automatic or cup holders on your car thats insane

parismouton said:
it varies from continent to continent, fitting in with local needs/preferences.

i'd like to see what a toyota looks like in its homeland, not huge i imagine.
why have the same name , i dont know.
Yeah they are just built for what the people in that country are looking for or are used to. I find we are getting more and more really small cars which is annoying because I like 'normal' sized cars!

Doesn't it have to do with gas prices too? Here in Texas the gas is like 2.67 a gallon, that's why you see the majority of vehichles trucks but over in Europe isn't it like 4 bucks a gallon or soemthing?

Jon. said:
Doesn't it have to do with gas prices too? Here in Texas the gas is like 2.67 a gallon, that's why you see the majority of vehichles trucks but over in Europe isn't it like 4 bucks a gallon or soemthing?

where abouts in tx are you? here in the dallas area gas is about $2.98 a gal. right now.

Back
Top Bottom