Whats worse

Wow, are you high or something? Dude, how can both not be bad for your health? Alcoholism can kill, and addition to weed can also kill. Each may have it's different ways, but both will end up screwing you over, making you look stupid, and potentially killing you if you're not careful

Its a choice between the lesser of two evils. Lets say that you smoke to get high, and drink to get drunk.

Is getting drunk better then getting high? Health wise most deffinitaly. One weed doesn't cause a hangover, two you can't smoke too much becuase well you can't.

Weed is not ADDITIVE I can speak to this its not like cigs, its not physically addictive however Alcohol can be physically addcitive. No pothead will go through physicall withdraw sympthons. Maybe mental but thats about it.

Seriously, whatever is SMOKABLE destroys your inner body. A glass of beer once every week is fine. That's how I see life IMO.

Seriously alcohol does the same thing.

alright, i dont drink or smoke weed, but nearly every one of my 14 and 15 year old friends smokes cigarretes, weed, and drinks beer (sad, isnt it?). anyways, they tell me weed is very non addictive and they could stop anytime they want. im not sure if thats true or not, but they all say it. i think its stupid how they make drugs illegal. i mean, first of all, they should let people decide for themselves if its bad or not. also, making something illegal to do will actually, in turn, make people want to do it even more because of the risk (of getting caught), and because people generally like to rebel agaisnt authority. i think that if weed wasnt illegal, less people would smoke it. anyways, i think beer is waorse for you because (according to people i know that drink and smoek pot) beer is more addictive and you become addicted to beer more easily.

There is no physical addicition to weed. [scarasm] 14 year old smoking thats UNTHINKABLE! [/scarasm]

Beer is additivce physically however after enough use.

Well, even if they made it illegal, people are going to find ways to do get the drug in the country, so it doesn't matter. It's their choice they want to rot away their bodies, it's their choice they want to make themselves look like dumbasses, it's their choice if they want to live a short and unfufilling life!

Who said they going rot away their lives, I haven't rotted mine away. Who said that weed significatally lowers life span with occisional use? In fact studies have shown it to have simliar affects that moderate alcohol has.

Weed though, its still like smoking, and your still damaging yourself, slowly, however much you have. I'm pretty sure its just as bad.

One joint is worth about 5 cigs in damage. So if you had one joint a month thats 5 cigs a month, the stress that you relieve from just that joint could easly take up for the damage it does to your lungs.

re ; ''i think weed is safer uz you cant really crash a car when u are high.''

Chances of a pothead driving a car are far lower then a drunk, because when your high off weed its kinda of lets sit back and talk high and make really corny jokes that'd we normally never laugh at. Drunk is like HEY I GOT A GOOD IDEA LETS GO GET A BOTTLE OF JACK AND GO FOR A JOY RIDE!

You can die from one night of drinking tha tsame night due to a direct cause of drinking too much.

You can't die from one night of smoking too much due to a direct cause of smoking too much IE ODing.

"No pothead will go through physicall withdraw sympthons. Maybe mental but thats about it."

And thats better?... I don't get what you mean by that. mental withdrawal symptoms is the obvious worst, if a physicical one existed...

And thats better?... I don't get what you mean by that. mental withdrawal symptoms is the obvious worst, if a physicical one existed...

Cigs addiction is often times comapred to the same as herion. When you go off of cigs you not only get the mental aspect of the withdraw of wantinig one but you in fact get phyiscally ill because well your body is used to it. Just having to go through one is better then two eh?

I've never tried weed myself. It's illegal in the UK, but in the lowest category, so the lowest punishment. Possession is a crime, but I don't think taking it is.

The main health risk from cannabis is apparently the lung damage from the smoke. Many people can smoke a joint and suffer lung cancers etc., just like those who smoke ordinary tobacco products. But anybody can get lung cancer, it's just those who smoke are at much higher risk. Cannabis is also said to cause psychiatric problems if you use it too much. But I don't see why alcohol can't do the same.

I drink, and I enjoy doing so. I do worry about it from time to time, but people are alcoholics for years before they die from it. And the possession of alcohol is legal. Also, people will think much less of you if take drugs as opposed to drinking.

Another reason is alcohol, when carefully moderated, has medicinal properties. Drinking sensible amounts of red wine is good for your heart, for example. All weed is used for medically is a form of illegal pain relief.

One thing I will say, is don't have cannabis and alcohol in your system at the same time. That is extremely bad, it provokes fever and vomiting in just about everybody who has that combination. Never happened to me (like I say, I've never touched weed), but it's happened to people I know. One guy was throwing up near continously for 3+ hours before he settled down again.

Oh yeah, Nik, you quite clearly have no idea what drunken behaviour involves, judging from your post. Sounds like you're shouting down on those who do things you disapprove of without trying them yourself.

When a responsible person drinks it can be fun.

When a resomposible person smokes it can be fun.

However I see far worse results from alcohol in my life then weed. Esp myself, when i'm drunk I do dumber things then when i'm compared to high. Smoking weed is more of a laid back exp, drinking is more of lets go out have fun party all night long type deal.

I do both of them, I of course drink because for one its legal and I have no risk of getting in trouble because of me drinking underage. However if weed was legal and could easly be gotten ahold of and I knew I couldn't be arrested for simply smoking it or even getting fined i'd smoke it isntead of drinking.

They key question was which is less dangerous health wise, I have to say weed, because well you can't die from smoking too much in one night.

weed is what i put

drinking is much worse than smoking weed. alcohol is addictive and causes all sorts of s*** in ur body. weed doesnt really do that much, other than the smoke in the lungs, and some brain cell damage (which heals). there has never been one recorded death do to marijuana..idk how many thousands a year there are to alcohol.

the only reason people think weed is bad is because technically its illegal. but if both were legal i think after a while people would realize that alcohol is much worse.

IMO

Back
Top Bottom