Whats worse

Umm, were you trying to reply to my post, or were you alterago-ing your own post. :p

Oh boy :( ...I have Church this morning...When I get back, Given it's not closed, I'll chime in on this one again.

Seriously, whatever is SMOKABLE destroys your inner body. A glass of beer once every week is fine. That's how I see life IMO.

alright, i dont drink or smoke weed, but nearly every one of my 14 and 15 year old friends smokes cigarretes, weed, and drinks beer (sad, isnt it?). anyways, they tell me weed is very non addictive and they could stop anytime they want. im not sure if thats true or not, but they all say it. i think its stupid how they make drugs illegal. i mean, first of all, they should let people decide for themselves if its bad or not. also, making something illegal to do will actually, in turn, make people want to do it even more because of the risk (of getting caught), and because people generally like to rebel agaisnt authority. i think that if weed wasnt illegal, less people would smoke it. anyways, i think beer is waorse for you because (according to people i know that drink and smoek pot) beer is more addictive and you become addicted to beer more easily.

Well, even if they made it illegal, people are going to find ways to do get the drug in the country, so it doesn't matter. It's their choice they want to rot away their bodies, it's their choice they want to make themselves look like dumbasses, it's their choice if they want to live a short and unfufilling life!

Yeah, thats right.

I do think though that alochol is safe in the right quantities. It won't damage your liver unless you are really having too much.

As for stuff like alcoholism, its true that it can cause that, but to get that in the first place, you must be relying on more drink than the accepted amount, through a crisis for example.

Weed though, its still like smoking, and your still damaging yourself, slowly, however much you have. I'm pretty sure its just as bad.

re ; ''i think weed is safer uz you cant really crash a car when u are high.''

sorry, no offence intended, but that is just a stupid statement.

Back
Top Bottom