Rate my rig

I haven't done any benchmark testing with this yet and am a complete noob when it comes to that type of stuff but I'm sure I can learn pretty quickly. What are some good utilities and where can I get them? I'd be happy to post my results. As far as the Ultra brand stuff goes, I've heard alot of good things about them in the past so I tried to go all out on their items. I don't have any overheating problems when playing CS:Source, Prey Demo, F.E.A.R, America's Army all at max settings. Also the Jumperfree and Ai Booster utilities/bios settings are awsome with the Asus Mobo. I can overclock this thing with a few clicks. Right now I'm running it at 2400 MHZ(2.2 GHZ) at 34C idle and the Ultra fans are quiet as hell. If I run into any snags I'll be sure to take your advice and maybe change RAM but until then I'm happy with what I got.

2400Mhz would equal 2.4Ghz. ;)

Definately be happy with what you have. Even with your RAM (that isn't too great), it's still a better computer than most would even have. :)

All I know is, my hard drive temperatures drop by about 14C when I open the case... and if you ask me, 53C is just too hot for a hard drive..

Back
Top Bottom