Crisis

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
What do you guys think of the current crisis. Frankily i'm tired of Isreal and I feel that the western world needs to draw its support back. That includes finanical.

Isreal is only a target because its so closely allied with the west. Do you see Iran getting missles fired into it by Terrioist groups. Frankly I feel Isreal feeels that regradless of what happens the west has its back, and Isreal knows this and knows that if it comes down to it'll always be on top as long as the west backs it.

As one person put it, its not in Isreal's best interset to not fight. They can aid from other countries in the billions of $, and even more in wartime including weopons of war.

Isreal I feel is type of person that only got to where it got because of its friends and it didn't actually rise itself up there. In fact the man who invisioned Isreal jsut wanted a country where his fellow jews couldd go to, and know that they control it. It didn't have to be in the holy land. HE knew that chances are they would be lots of fighting for years and years and felt retaking the holy land at this point wasn't worth it. Sadly he died before the west ever acted on this.

I also feel that either the G8(DoubtfuL) or the UN or the EU needs to get a strong military force in, and break the fight up. This is leading to somthing much worse then just a few died a day for a month or so. And I believe that we need to stop it before it turns into a second Rwananda. Over what was it a 1,000,000 died because the west refused to invovle itself. Frankly the west shouldn't back either side but step in and basically go "OK next person to hit gets the but kicked"

If the west were to go in with a strong enough military force, and I don't just want to see American forces there either I'm talking American, British, French, Germany, Austrillia, maybe even Russia forces in there making sure that peaces stay.

Of course they need to use up all of its diplomatic resources that it has before military is brought in. what do you feel?

WTF your tired of israel? Arent you Christian? Palestine, and Hezbollah has captured soldiers of theirs, and they are not leaving anyone behind which is perfectly reasonable.

Ok this is where your logic goes really corrupt. Iran is not getting missiles fired at them because they are funding terrorist operations, even if they werent WTF would they want to do that, Iran hates America too, they are allies.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150885988710&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull said:
Israel said it had information that the guerrillas who captured the two soldiers were trying to transfer them to Iran in an apparent move to prevent the IDF from rescuing them...
See?

Israel got where it is, because it is the only Christian country in that region, and because Christianity was born there.

Why was it that in Rwanda it was the West's fault, why didn't Germany, England, Israel, France, Canada, Austalia, Italy, Switszerland, or any other country step in?

If there is no one to blame (except the person who is at fault) then blame the west. That seems to be the general concept.

And guess what the last part I agree with you on...
I'm sick of America going to everyone's aid. I want some people to help us. America always has to do things on it's own.

you know what i would do, i would move to a country that is not involved in a war, or isnt going to be in an time soon. Move to a country that WONT get bombed by anyone, a country like Russia, there are too many places in russia to stay, besdes, russia has too big of an army to get in a war with. Or go to a country like australia. I prefer canada, damn u stephen harper, but its pretty safe there, cuz Canadas army is a joke. Its like 200 guys or less. So just decide to move to a country that will not get involved in any time soon.

Peter Lachowicz said:
you know what i would do, i would move to a country that is not involved in a war, or isnt going to be in an time soon. Move to a country that WONT get bombed by anyone, a country like Russia, there are too many places in russia to stay, besdes, russia has too big of an army to get in a war with. Or go to a country like australia. I prefer canada, damn u stephen harper, but its pretty safe there, cuz Canadas army is a joke. Its like 200 guys or less. So just decide to move to a country that will not get involved in any time soon.
hey idiot, austalia is in the Iraq war.

Nik, you obviously don't understand the situation in Israel.

I do understand the sitution. The Isreal gov has done several very poor excuted bombing runs and killed innoccent civilians who aren't even near the terrioist location. So 3 soliders got captured.

I'm sorry 3 soliders aren't worth 100 civilians. Which is what one attack caused. Isreal is not a christian country its a jewish country. The arabs never stopped the jews from coming in to worship. But the west decide that would be its country, you can't really take a relegionish holyland away from a major relegion and expect good results.

And I don't have a high opinion of Isreal, I see them as someone who just got where they were because of their friends in the west. IE Germany, France, britain, etc.

And yes this could turn into a 2nd Rwananda. that started with a divide much like the Jewish/Arab divide. And why didn't other countries step in then? I honsetly think because it wouldn't of benefited them. There was no econimical reson to do it. Isreal needs to be stopped from making the problem bigger then already is. The UN also should stuff more troops into the area and actively pursue terrioists.

Nik00117 said:
I do understand the sitution. The Isreal gov has done several very poor excuted bombing runs and killed innoccent civilians who aren't even near the terrioist location. So 3 soliders got captured.

I'm sorry 3 soliders aren't worth 100 civilians. Which is what one attack caused. Isreal is not a christian country its a jewish country. The arabs never stopped the jews from coming in to worship. But the west decide that would be its country, you can't really take a relegionish holyland away from a major relegion and expect good results.
DUDE! WTF! You don't understand what you are talking about do you?!?!?!? Palestine took Gaza from Israel. Not the west, do you ever watch the news? You are taking this way too far, and not having enough knowledge on the subject.

And I don't have a high opinion of Isreal, I see them as someone who just got where they were because of their friends in the west. IE Germany, France, britain, etc.
Or could it be where all of the religions have strong ties to. Please provide examples to how it's friends got it where it is.

And yes this could turn into a 2nd Rwananda. that started with a divide much like the Jewish/Arab divide. And why didn't other countries step in then? I honsetly think because it wouldn't of benefited them. There was no econimical reson to do it. Isreal needs to be stopped from making the problem bigger then already is. The UN also should stuff more troops into the area and actively pursue terrioists.
I dont understand the beginning of your statement. But the part about the UN... The UN is the biggest bunch of corrupt retards, America is activly pursuing terrorists in Iraq, and you liberals bitch about it the whole time.
My answers are in the quote above!

Nik00117 said:

Any military force does whatever it can to save military lives, never leave a man behind.

Plus the Americans bombed Iraq for days, killing innocent civilians.

Lac3y said:
Any military force does whatever it can to save military lives, never leave a man behind.

Plus the Americans bombed Iraq for days, killing innocent civilians.
That probally wasn't the best way to word that...

Back
Top Bottom