Whats worse

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Ok let me put it this way. What is worse smoking weed, or drinking Alcohol every 2 weeks or so with friends.

There is no BUT BOTH ARE BAD.

It can't be equal because one must have worse affects then the other.

Weed, when poeple generally smoke weed they rarely go up and roam around the town causing trouble. We me and my buddies smoked we mainly stayed on the pourch of the house just smoking, and talking. Drinking however on the other end was a completely different story. We'd drink and we'd get really stupid idiotic ideas. However we'd always have the sane enough minds to keep in the general house area and not go running about. We'd just do stuff that we normally would like dropping in the pool in the middle of Dec, and stuff like that. Stuff that we would never do when high.

There has never been a medical case of a person dieing because he smoked too much weed in one night.

If you want me to name the nurmoeus cases where kids died due to them going out one weekend and bringe drinking and did too much too fast, passed out and died I can more then gladly do the google for you.

There is studies showing that a few joints here and there can actually reduce the rest of several cancers. And don't say but the SMOKE, if you smoke a joint every month or every 2 weeks it won't affect you too terriably.

Granted weed does lower your motivation to do things. However thats over long periods of excessive use.

So what do you think is better health wise if you had to do one and not the other, weed or Alcohol.

I say weed hands down, because Alcohol can be like a weopon that kills you in a few mins. Weed well i'd dare anyone on here to say that my friend ODed on weed and died after one use.

You're better off with Alcohol, which is not illegal, but as long as you drink responsibly. If you are to drink, don't drive.

You're better off with Alcohol, which is not illegal, but as long as you drink responsibly. If you are to drink, don't drive.

In Germany is de-climizaed and as long as you don't deal it most cops will just take what you got, and let you go on your marry lil way. In Netherlands is legal as well. Its not illegal in all of the major countries. Coke or Herion however is.

Weed is not nearly as dangerous as alcohol. It makes no sense to see 180 proof alcohol and then outlaw weed. Weed is only outlawed because the poeple who outlawed it didn't really understand what it truly was.

Oh well, I don't know. I'll just stick with alcohol, justr because I prefer drinking than puffing ot my life.

i misunderstood the question and put weed, i thught it said what is worse at first, but no i prefer drinking.. i get aggresive sometimes, but what hell.

Wow, now we're starting this topic up again? It's a potential flamewar, I'll give you that much. :rolleyes:

Nik0017 said:
There is no BUT BOTH ARE BAD.

Wow, are you high or something? Dude, how can both not be bad for your health? Alcoholism can kill, and addition to weed can also kill. Each may have it's different ways, but both will end up screwing you over, making you look stupid, and potentially killing you if you're not careful.

Anyways, if you drink alcohol casually like at a bar with friends chatting etc, then it's way better than weed. Heck, probably both "aren't as bad" when you consume them in minute amounts, it's only when the addiction comes, THEN both are equally dangerous.

i think weed is safer uz you cant really crash a car when u are high. Weed gets addictive if u keep on taking it for like a year, but i dont think its that bad...Alcohol is legal, but weed is better, not sayin i did it, but...

Back
Top Bottom