Hurt my back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why people are arguing over weed being better than alcohol. Both are just as bad, both DO NOT make you look cool, and both can DEFINATELY kill. :rolleyes:

Re: Hurted my back!

lhuser said:
It's called crystal meth, is it? This drug that turnsyou as a legume state...
That's the one, but they won't listen, I'm for closing this thread, let me hear it guys, I need to hear more than one who agrees with me, not only has it gone way off topic, plus we don't need to hear these meat-heads boasting how they delight in taking drugs, let's hear it, this cr*p has to go.

I sense a war coming around. This topic is pretty touchy itself, but the weirdest thing was the shift of the original topic being about X1337 talking about how he hurt his back, to some dumb debate over weed being better than alcohol.

This thread needs to be closed for the sake of everyone at this forum.

We closing it now

Sooo...*thread closed*
closed-topic.gif

lhuser said:
We closing it now

Sooo...*thread closed*
closed-topic.gif
Thanks friend, I see you are are using GetSmile smilies, great, aren't they, was it on my recommendation?

By the way, I've just banned Swift for seven days for making an abusive remark about a post I made in the All members photo gallery, or whatever it's called, there's more to it than meets the eye though, PM me for further details.

Yes, I knew that your smilies were from somewhere and I got Getsmile. I monitored for spyware, but there's no bad stuff with it. I'm lovin' it as McDonald's ads would say
wiggle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom